CNSNews.com recently started added a tag at the end of some of its stories:
The business and economic reporting of CNSNews.com is funded in part with a gift made in memory of Dr. Keith C. Wold.
In practice, that means CNS has even more resources to cherry-pick economic data to make President Obama look bad.
- Youth Unemployment: 22.2%
- Unemployment Among Black Youth 393% Higher Than National Rate
- 91,541,000 Americans Not in Labor Force Climbs to Another Record in October
- Govt. Worker Unemployment 4.4% -- 39% Lower Than National Unemployment Rate
- 357,000 Fewer Women Held Jobs in October; Female Participation Rate Hits New Low
- 'Real' Unemployment: 13.8%
None of these six articles mention that 204,000 jobs were created in October.
Also, the "real unemployment rate" CNS references is a fallacy. Because it includes people who are working part-time but would like to find a full-time position, it cannot possibly be an "unemployment" rate.
One has to wonder: Is Dr. Keith C. Wold spinning in his grave because his money is going toward creating such biased and fallacious reporting?