And CNS unleashed a barrage of five cherry-picked articles, written by Terry Jeffrey and Michael Chapman:
- Unemployment Rate Down 0.5% in 56 Months Since Obama Became President
- -115,000: Number of Americans With Jobs Dropped in August
- Under Obama: Job Growth 52% Greater for Foreign-Born Workers
- 90,473,000: Record Number Not in Labor Force--Up Almost 10M Under Obama
- 13.0%: Unemployment Climbs in African American Community; 210,000 Fewer Jobs
None of these articles mentioned the fact that the economy added 169,000 jobs in August.
UPDATE: Chapman miraculously found a sixth isolated statistic to cherry-pick: "Number of Gov’t Workers Up 324,000 in One Month – Private Sector Down 278,000."