How did CNSNews.com finish out the year in stenography for its favorite sources? Let's tally up the numbers for December.
Judicial Watch: 0
Franklin Graham: 2
- Rev. Graham: 'News Media' Attacks on Trump Are 'Vicious and Relentless,' 'Sickening'
- Rev. Graham on Strasbourg Attack: 'Radical Islam Continues to be Huge Threat' to the World
Plus a bonus item rehashing a 2014 post quoting Graham's father, Billy Graham.
Mark Levin: 6
- Mark Levin: President Trump ‘Will Not Be Indicted’ and ‘Is Not in Any’ Legal Jeopardy
- Mark Levin: George H.W. Bush Was ‘Incredibly Loyal to Ronald Reagan’
- Rep. Scalise: If Schumer ‘Wants to Shut Down’ Gov’t Over Border Security ‘He’s Going to Lose’ (Levin guest)
- Mark Levin: Rep. Nadler ‘Thrilled to Be an Executioner in This French Revolution Redux’ Against Trump
- Larry O’Connor: Michael Cohen Sentencing ‘Is Nothing But a Power Grab’ to Get Rid of Trump (Levin guest host)
- Mark Levin: Government Shutdown ‘Phrase Is a Lie;’ 75 Percent Is Already Funded
In addition, CNS published two posts touting the merger of Levin's CRTV with Glenn Beck's The Blaze (though without mentioning controversial CRTV hosts like Gavin McInnes and Eric Bolling), as well as Levin receiving an "Impact Award" from the right-wing group United in Purpose, which was so important to CNS that it reported this a day before before reporting on its publisher, Brent Bozell, receiving the same reward.
White House press secretary, by Melanie Arter: 2
- Sarah Sanders: Trump Asked Every Agency to See If They Have Money for the Wall
- Sarah Sanders: It Was ‘Inappropriate That FBI Broke Standard Protocol’ in Ambushing Flynn
(Arter reported on the only press briefing Sanders held in December.)
Year-end totals for 2018
- Judicial Watch: 46
- Franklin Graham: 31
- Mark Levin: 135
- WH press secretary: 84
One has to wonder: How much did Levin pay CNS to tout him at least once every three days?