It's another month of writing about the usual suspects at CNSNews.com, where its favorite sources still get favored stenography even as the Brett Kavanaugh nomination saga took up much of the news space.
Judicial Watch: 2
- DOJ Sued for Clinton Emails on Weiner’s Laptop
- Judicial Watch Files Ethics Complaint Against Sen. Cory Booker For Violating Senate Rules
Franklin Graham: 2
- Franklin Graham Slams Jim Carrey For Advocating 'Yes to Socialism'
- Rev. Graham: WSJ Writer is Wrong, 'Hell is a Very Real Place'
Mark Levin: 8
- Mark Levin: Reporters in Media Are Mouthpieces of ‘Progressive, Statist Ideology’ That Has Corrupted Our System
- Mark Levin Reiterates Left’s Plan for Trump: ‘This Is a Mutiny,’ ‘Sabotage,’ ‘a Silent Coup’
- Mark Levin: Media, Democrats ‘Are Already Blaming Trump’ for Hurricane Florence
- Mark Levin: ‘Shameless’ Media ‘Started’ Hurricane Aftermath Issue and ‘Then They Attack’ Trump
- Mark Levin on Kavanaugh Hearing: Media, Dems ‘Reject American Legal System’
- Levin: Senate Judiciary Committee 'Either Filled with Perverts or Totalitarians'
- Levin: Americans ‘Would Be Well Served’ If News Analysts ‘Would Be Quiet,’ Allow 'Senate Hearing to Speak for Itself'
- Levin to Media Analysts on Kavanaugh Hearing Testimony: ‘Excuse Me, This Isn’t a Baseball Game’
White House press secretary, by Melanie Arter: 1
The declining number of Arter articles on WH pressers is largely because the White House has held so few of them in recent months.
- Judicial Watch: 43
- Franklin Graham: 27
- Mark Levin: 102
- WH press secretary: 79
We hope Levin is paying his buddy Brent Bozell and the MRC well for all this free "news" coverage it's giving him.