Topic: Media Research Center
So the Media Research Center's Rich Noyes devoted an entire "Media Reality Check" to things MSNBC should be apologizing for, in addition to last week's tweet about a Super Bowl ad. Noyes declared that "The Media Research Center has compiled a long list of instances in which the network’s anchors have committed character assassination disguised as journalism, unjustly smearing conservatives, Republicans and the Tea Party as racists."
Meanwhile, no apologies have been forthcoming from the MRC regarding:
- Brent Bozell calling Obama a "skinny ghetto crackhead."
- Matt Philbin calling Sandra Fluke a "horizontal laborer" who wants to "sleep around with impunity."
- Philbin smearing a critic of his offensive tweets (specifically, us) as a "faggot" and telling us to "fuck off."
- Noel Sheppard claiming that "sober people don't need birth control."
- Tim Graham attacking ABC's Martha Raddatz as a "woman who won't take husband's surname" and suggesting that Raddatz will "have a hard time deciding which debate questions to ask" while moderating a presidential debate because she has "marrie[d] three times."
Noyes should take his employer's own never-apologized-for offenses into consideration before attacking others.