It's that time again -- time for us to do our monthly tally of the stenography work CNSNews.com did for its favorite sources, covering its work in March.
Judicial Watch: 4
- Judicial Watch: Clapper, Comey, Brennan Are 'Commissars' Who Try to 'Steal Elections'
- Judicial Watch: FBI and DOJ Still Withholding Fired Deputy McCabe's Text Messages
- Judicial Watch: Mueller's Russia-Collusion Case Is 'Collapsing on Itself in Slow-Motion'
- Judicial Watch: FBI's Comey Took 'Government Records' and Tried to 'Destroy the President'
Mark Levin: 8
- Levin: ‘Phony Science’ of Climate Change Is About Control
- Mark Levin: ‘Why Limit the Tariffs?’
- Levin Blasts Media: MSNBC, CNN Are ‘Day In, Day Out Get Trump’ Operations
- Levin: ‘This Congress Is One of the Worst Congresses in American History’
- Levin: ‘Utterly Irresponsible Media Are Pushing McCabe’s Insane Narrative’
- Levin: Republicans Are ‘Funding Every Leftwing Program and Project Imaginable’
- Mark Levin: ‘Veto This Outrageous, Unconscionable Spending and Borrowing Bill!’
- Levin: Conservatives Are Sounding ‘Like a Bunch of Leftists’ When it Comes to Internet Tax, Amazon
CNS also did an article about a guest on Levin's Fox News show.
Frankin Graham: 1
White House press secretary, by Melanie Arter: 16
- White House: Senate Dems Have Yet to Confirm Acting CBP Commissioner McAleenan
- WH: Trump Doesn’t Expect Gun Legislation to Happen Overnight
- WH: Trump Thinks Raising Age for Semi-Automatic Weapon Purchases More Likely on State Level
- WH on Tariffs: Trump Doesn’t Have to Agree with Ryan on Everything
- WH: Trump Expected to Make Announcement on Steel, Aluminum Tariffs By End of the Week
- WH: Potential Carve-outs on Tariffs Will Be Based on National Security
- WH: Trump Won’t Meet With Kim Jong-Un Until Actions Match the Words and Rhetoric
- WH Spokesman on Whether Trump Is Open to Going to NKorea for Talks: ‘Highly Unlikely’ But Won’t Rule Anything Out
- WH: Trump Hasn’t Given Up on Increasing Age Limit for Certain Guns
- WH on Staff Shake-Ups: Trump Wants to ‘Make Sure He Has the Right People in the Right Places for the Right Time’
- WH: 79 Cloture Votes Used Against Trump Nominees Compared to 17 in Past 4 Administrations Combined
- White House: Russian Nerve Agent Attack ‘Brazen’ and ‘Reckless Action’
- WH: Citizenship Question Has Been Included in Every Census Dating Back to 1965 Except 2010
- WH ‘Can’t Get Into the Specifics’ of Trump’s Proposal for Using Military Funds to Build Border Wall
- WH: ‘No Intent at This Point to Privatize the VA’
- WH: Russia’s Expulsion of U.S. Diplomats ‘Marks a Further Deterioration’ in US-Russia Relationship
Our year-to-date tally so far:
- Judicial Watch: 19
- Levin: 25
- Graham: 9
- WH press secretary: 43
Quite the stenography tally, epecially for Levin and the White House, for just three months!