The Trump administration is not the only group for which CNSNews.com serves as a committed and loyal stenographer. Right-wing legal group Judicial Watch also benefits from CNS' stenography services to the point where CNS is effectively Judicial WAtch's PR shop.
In the past few months, CNS has churned out these press releases -- er, "news" articles for Judicial Watch's benefit:
- Judicial Watch: ‘Unlawful’ State Dept ‘Stonewalled’ Request for Refugee Travel Loan, Taxpayer Loss Info
- U.S. Army Document: Hillary Clinton ‘Careless or Disgruntled Employee’ -- Potential Insider Threat?
- Obama's Top Adviser Valerie Jarrett: Her Dad, Maternal Grandpa, and Father-in-Law Were 'Hardcore Communists'
- Judicial Watch Sues CIA: 'Illegal Secrecy' on 'Anti-Trump Russia Investigations Must End'
- Judicial Watch Sues DOJ for Records on Airport Meeting Between Bill Clinton and AG Loretta Lynch
- Judicial Watch Sues for Records Between Key Obama Scientists Involved in Global Warming Controversies
- Judicial Watch Obtains 204 ICE Illegal Alien 'Detainer Requests' Denied by Travis County Sheriff
- Judicial Watch Sues ATF Over Plan to Reclassify AR-15 Ammo as 'Armor-Piercing'
All of these articles quote only Judicial Watch officials or things taken from Judicial Watch press releases. No attempt is made to obtain reaction to Judicial Watch's actions.
As if that wasn't enough -- and it apparently wasn't -- CNS also gave Judicial Watch chief Tom Fitton his own column in which the tone is little different from the "news" articles about most of the same things. Fitton has written these for CNS since the beginning of the year:
- Has Judicial Watch Uncovered Yet Another Obama Admin Email Scandal?
- Judicial Watch: Fed Court Orders Obama DHS to Preserve Emails
- Benghazi Scandal Not Over: Obama Official Admitted It Had Nothing to Do with Protests
Fitton hardly needs to write columns for CNS, since its "news" articles are pretty much the same thing.
Of course, such stenography work will eventually dry up for CNS because Judicial Watch has little interest in holding the Trump administration accountable in the same way it went after the Obama administration.