CNSNews.com started out the month of March the way it had the first two months of the year -- as the loyal PR division for right-wing radio host Mark Levin. The stenography was plentiful:
- DeSantis Breaks Down Florida's Three-Pronged Counterattack on Big Tech (Levin guest)
- Levin: Small Businesses Get Fined, But 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' for Illegals
- Levin: HR1 Shows Dems 'Don't Give a Damn' About Minorities or Civil Rights
- Media Claim Trump Failed on Vaccines. Levin Unburies GAO Audit Saying Otherwise
- Former ICE Director: 'Children Are Going to Die' Over Biden Giving 'Green Light' to Trafficking (Levin guest)
- Levin: Illegals Not Coming Because Biden's 'Nice' But Because He's 'an Idiot'
- Levin Slams 'Wrecking Ball' Biden for Pretending to Be 'for the Little Guy'
That last post was dated April 1 -- but CNS posted no other Levin stenography during the month of April. Why? Perhaps because it lost a couple interns to whom CNS farmed out this busywork. With these seven addtions, that leaves a total of just 21 Levin items for the first four months of 2021, well off its normal pace.
Indeed, it would not be until well into May that CNS posted another piece of Levin stenography. Shortly after that, CNS got some new interns to do that grunt work.
How would Levin feel if he knew his pearls of wisdom were being relegated to CNS interns?