Topic: Media Research Center
A Sept. 25 Media Research Center Culture & Media Institute article by Lauren Thompson that Nickelodeon linking to Jason Biggs' Twitter account, which contains "filthy and perverted tweets," constitutes an endorsement of Biggs' Twitter content.
By that standard, let's see what the MRC endorses via its blogroll on the NewsBusters front page:
- Denigrating Sandra Fluke as a "slut" for talking in public about birth control (Rush Limbaugh, but you knew that already)
- Birther conspiracy theories (Washington Examiner)
- Obama is plotting to kill American citizens en masse (Daily Caller)
- The only way a person can be lynched is with a rope; a black man beaten to death by a white mob does not constitute a "lynching." (American Spectator)
- Mitt Romney sycophancy (Jennifer Rubin)
- Calling Rahm Emanuel a "kapo" (Gateway Pundit)
- A cesspool of Obama and Democrat hatred (Fox Nation)
- Smearing Michelle Obama as Evita Peron (Mark Levin)
- Too much stupidity to count (Gateway Pundit)
- Slandering Kevin Jennings as a "pedophile" (Accuracy in Media)
- Incredibly shoddy"research" (Capital Research Center)
That's just a tiny selecton of what can be found on the sites the MRC links to. If Thompson wants to continue playing this game, we'll be more than happy to provide more examples.