After slowing things down at the end of week 6 of being dropped by DirecTV, Newsmax revved things up again at the start of week 7:
- Rep. Self to Newsmax: DirecTV Must Give Reasons
- Rep. Kiley to Newsmax: 'Disturbed' by DirecTV Removal
- Rep. Waltz to Newsmax: DirecTV 'Hearings in the Works'
- Georgia AG to Newsmax: Allow Free Speech, Despite DirecTV
- Sen. Ted Budd to Newsmax: 'Phones Ringing Off Hook' on DirecTV
- Sen. Cornyn to Newsmax: DirecTV Needs 'Diversity of Information'
- Rep. Jackson to Newsmax: Dump DirecTV Over Censorship
- Rep. Andrew Clyde to Newsmax: DirecTV Dropping Newsmax 'Very Concerning'
- Rep. Bob Good to Newsmax: DirecTV Must Answer for Censorship
- Rep. Tiffany to Newsmax: Hoping for Hearings on DirectTV
- Sen. Blackburn to Newsmax: Americans Know Big Tech Censors Conservatives
- Rep. Kustoff to Newsmax: Censorship of Newsmax 'Tremendous Loss'
- Sen. Lindsey Graham to Newsmax: 'Making Progress' With DirecTV
- Rep. Fitzgerald to Newsmax: 'Disappointed' by DirecTV Censorship
- Rep. LaTurner: DirecTV's Silencing of Conservatives 'Unacceptable'
These 15 articles bring the total number of articles Newsmax has published attacking DirecTV since it was dropped Jan. 25 to at least 258 -- and, of course, none of them mentioned the fact that DirecTV replaced Newsmax with another right-wing channel, The First. This time around, however, there were no Newsmax columnists mounting a defense.