CNSNews.com still loves quoting Ted Cruz (likely because editor Terry Jeffrey's daughter works for him), but it has (at least temporarily) dialed down its stenography of another Republican representative, Jim Jordan. Here are the articles it devoted to him during July, August and September:
- Rep. Jim Jordan: ‘14 FBI Agents Have Come to Our Office as Whistleblowers’
- Rep. Jim Jordan: ‘So Walls Work at Joe Biden’s Beach House, but Not the Southern Border?’
- Rep. Jordan, Sen. Hawley Say Crime Is the Issue for the Midterms
- Rep. Jim Jordan Catches Rep. Jerry Nadler Contradicting Himself About Funding Law Enforcement
- Rep. Jordan: Americans Were ‘Lied to Prior to 2020 Election,’ Why Not Give Them the Truth About Hunter Biden Laptop?
- Rep. Jordan: FBI Whistleblowers Face Retaliation for Complaining of Political Pressure Within Agency
That's just six articles in the third quarter, for a total so far this year of 26 -- and, of course, continued censorship by CNS on his alleged failure to do anything about a doctor who had been accused of sexual abuse by wrestlers on a college team where Jordan was a coach.
Meanwhile, a onetime favorite of CNS, right-wing radio host Mark Levin, didn't fare much better, suffering a similar drop-off in stenography in the third quarter despite a full complement of summer interns:
- Levin: The Democrat Party is ‘at War’ with America, SCOTUS and Its Justices Over Abortion
- Levin: Raid on Trump’s Home is ‘Worst Attack on This Republic in Modern History’
- Mark Levin Tells Liz Cheney She’s ‘More Like Benedict Arnold’ than Abraham Lincoln
- Levin: ‘This Warrant Is Unconstitutional’
- Levin Challenges FBI’s ‘Crazy’ Claims: Were Trump’s Lawyers Armed, ‘Were They Threatening to Wrestle You to the Ground?’
- Mark Levin: Trump ‘Is the Most Victimized Individual in the Nation. Why? Because They Are Setting an Example for You’
- Mark Levin: Democrat Millionaire Hypocrites ‘Don’t Give a Damn About the Rest of the Country…Nor Do Their Corrupt Media’
- Mark Levin: ‘Sing Along’ to ‘The Martha’s Vineyard Invasion’ Song
- Levin: Dem Hacks Won’t Stop Abusing Their Power to Target Trump Until GOP Prosecutors Target Dems Like Bidens, Pelosis
That's nine articles, making for a total of 34 so far in 2022.