Another of CNSNews.com's highly quotable right-wing congressmenn is Republican Rep. Jim Jordan, whom CNS promotes while staying silent on his alleged failure to do anything about a doctor who had been accused of sexual abuse by wrestlers on a college team where Jordan was a coach. The stenographic love for Jordan's narrative-advancing rants has continued over the past three months:
- Rep. Jordan: ‘Big Tech, Big Media and Dems All Colluded’ to Bury Truth About Hunter Biden’s Laptop
- Rep. Jordan: 'It Sure Looks Like Joe Biden Was Involved' in His Son's Finances
- Rep. Jordan: 'The First Amendment Is Not a Threat to Democracy, It's What Preserves Democracy'
- Rep. Jim Jordan: Twitter’s Board Fears We’ll Investigate if It Continues to Block Musk’s Buy-Out Bid
- Rep. Jim Jordan: Republicans Have Only One Way to Stop Biden’s Disinformation Board, But We’ll Have to be Willing to Use It
- Rep. Jordan: Biden and Mayorkas 'Want Illegal Immigration,' 'It's Intentional'
- Rep. Jordan: ‘Durham Wants the Court to Know the Truth, that It Was a Conspiracy’
- Rep. Jordan: January 6th Committee's Prime Time Show Is 'Completely Choreographed,' 'Completely Partisan'
- Rep. Jim Jordan: Democrats Are Pushing for ‘Total Repeal of the 2nd Amendment’
- Jordan: Pelosi Didn’t Want the National Guard at the Capitol Because of the Democrats’ Position on Defunding the Police
- Jordan: Democrats’ Effort to Intimidate Supreme Court Is ‘So Intense’ They Won’t Even Pass Legislation to Protect Justices
- Rep. Jim Jordan: “It’s Hard to Take the ‘Party of Science’ Seriously When They Think Men Can Get Pregnant”
That's 12 articles, for a total of 20 so far this year. We've already noted how CNS couldn't be bothered to fact-check Jordan's conspiracy theories about the Capitol riot and the House committee investigating it.