Since CNSNews.com has decided to devote less time to Mark Levin stenography (not enough interns, apparently?), we're going to reduce our Mark Levin Stenography Watch to quarterly instead of bimonthly. But first, we have four months of Levin stenography to document since we last checked in. How did they go for CNS' favorite right-wing radio host? Let's tally up the stenography:
- Retired Lt. Col. to Levin: ‘A Weakened and Divided Europe’ Is ‘Exactly What China Wants’
- Levin: Putin Hears Passivity, Not Deterrence, From Biden Admin
- Levin: Biden Must Stop Pursuing 'Peace Through Appeasement or Stupidity'
- Newt Gingrich: Jackson ‘Should Be Disqualified’ Unless She Can Define 'Woman' (Levin guest)
- Sen. Cruz: Jackson's Average Sentence for Child Porn Distribution Was 'Half' National Average (Levin guest)
- Pulitzer Prize Winner David Mamet: Teachers 'Are Abusing Kids Mentally and Using Sex To Do So' (Levin guest)
- Levin Returns to Twitter to Bash ‘Corrupt Media,’ ‘Repugnant Psaki,’ ‘Joy Reid’s Racist and Vile Slurs’ - and Mitch McConnell
- Levin: Politico Censored the Laptop Story to Protect Joe Biden, But Reported Leaked SCOTUS Draft to Pressure Justices
- Mark Levin: If It’s Not a Baby, ‘Why Haven’t We Ever Seen Partial-Birth Abortion on PBS or the Discovery Channel?’
- Mark Levin Blasts Biden’s Economic ‘Idiocy’: ‘What Kind of an Advanced Country Can’t Produce Enough Baby Formula?’
- Mark Levin: Like Trotsky, the 'Democrat Party Stands for a Constant State of Turmoil'
- Levin: ‘Huge Mistake’ for Schools Not to Want Armed Guards
- Levin Blasts 'Moron' NBA Coach for 'Exploiting' Uvalde Shooting
- Levin: 'Do You Think People Who Want to Slaughter Children' Will Be 'Mindful of a Law?'
- Levin: PA Lawsuit Is ‘Paving the Path’ for Dems to Win General Election
- Levin: 'Arrest the Squad,' If We're Using Woodward's Trump-Jan. 6 Standards
- Mark Levin: ‘This Is a Stalinist Show-Trial – Google It, DuckDuck It, Bing It – Go See What I Mean’
- Mark Levin: ‘The Democrats Stand for Partial Birth Last-Second Infanticide’
- Pompeo: 'Greedy' Corporations Making Bank in China Are 'Deeply Detrimental' to Americans (Levin guest)
That's 19 articles from April through June, for a total of 25 through the first half of the year -- well off CNS' usual pace. And nine of these came between late May and the end of June, meaning that its Levin stenography is still heavily reliant on interns. Wonder how Levin feels about that.