We've documented how Republican Rep. Jim Jordan has been a favorite subject of stenography from CNSNews.com -- while also hiding credible accusations that he did nothing regarding a doctor who had been accused of sexual abuse by wrestlers on a college team where Jordan was a coach. The CNS stenography continued in the first three months of this year:
- Rep. Jim Jordan: Democrats Are Ignoring 9 of the Nation’s Most Pressing Problems
- Rep. Jordan: Biden's ATF 'Going After Law-Abiding Gun Owners'
- Rep. Jim Jordan: Here’s ‘The Most Consistent Thing About COVID19’
- Rep. Jim Jordan: January 6 Committee 'Is All About Getting President Trump'
- Rep. Jim Jordan: ‘We've Got to Get to the Bottom of this Whole DOJ, FBI Going after Parents’
- Rep. Jim Jordan: ‘Every Single One’ of Your Rights Is Under Assault
- Rep. Jim Jordan Blasts Biden-Big Tech Censorship: ‘If You Can’t Talk, What Do the Rest of Your Rights Mean?’
- Sens. Grassley, Johnson: 'It Is a Fair Question' to Ask If Joe Biden Is Compromised by His Son's Business Dealings
That's eight articles to kick off the year, in line with the pace of previous years, Additionally, a Feb. 7 article touted Jordan's appearance on Mark Levin's Fox News show.
And since this is stenography, there was no indication that Jordan's claim about "DOJ, FBI going after parents" is false. CNS promoted this false narrative last year.