After a slow year of Mark Levin stenography in 2021, CNSNews.com is starting the new year just as slowly. In the first two months of 2022, there were just six Levin stenography articles:
- Levin: Democrats ‘Want to Rule Over Us. That Is what the Democrat Party Is All About – That’s an Insurrection’
- Levin: 'Not One of Those Damn People Praising Fauci Has Suffered Under Any Fauci-ism'
- Gordon Chang: 'We Have to Start Cutting the Links With China's Regime' (Levin guest)
- Levin: “Do You Remember’ Kavanaugh Capitol Invaders ‘Being Rounded Up’?
- Gov. DeSantis: Florida Congress Will Let Parents Sue Far-Left Schools (Levin guest)
- Levin: 'How Could I Be Lying' About Trump Being Spied on, Like Media Said, 'When I Regurgitated' Their Reports?
As has become CNS tradition, four of these six articles were written by its new spring intern, Emily Robertson. The year's first was published on Jan. 10 -- the first since Nov. 12, a surprising gap of nearly two months.
Oh, and regarding that Feb. 7 item of Levin complaining that "the left-wing activists who invaded the Capitol during then-Judge Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court confirmation hearing" weren't "rounded up": Unlike the Capitol insurrectionists, those protesters obtained tickets for the hearing, entered peacefully and protested without causing millions of dollars in property damage. Meanwhile, hundreds of protesters who occupied a Senate office building -- not the Capitol itself -- were indeed "rounded up" -- that is, arrested for unlawfully demonstrating, and even then there was no massive property damage akin to what was seen in the Capitol.
Robertson didn't report those facts to her readers -- but then, facts aren't the point of Levin stenography at CNS.