- Levin: ‘How Many Anne Franks Are There Tonight in Afghanistan?’
- Trump Blasts Biden: ‘All Over the World...We Are Being Laughed At’ (Levin guest)
- Kelly to Levin: Imagine If the Standard for Jan. 6 Charges Were Applied to Kavanaugh Protest
- Levin Blasts 'Pathetic, Incompetent Blowhard' Gen. Milley
- Dems Using Whip Hoax to 'Gaslight Black Americans,' Lawrence Jones Tells Levin
- Levin: 'I Don't Care What the Cost Is,' Biden Agenda Bill 'Needs to Be Killed'
- Levin: ‘Progressives’ Keep Americans Divided to Advance Their Socialist Agenda
- Hawley: Biden's FBI Wants to Target Anti-CRT Parents But Won't Lift a Finger to Stop Actual Crime (LEvin guest)
- Bozell Blasts Loudoun School Board and Media Coverup of Alleged Rape (Levin guest)
- Levin: 'Pathological Liar' Liz Cheney Would've 'Fit Right in With the Brezhnev Crowd'
- Sen. Tim Scott: 1.3 Million+ Illegals Will Not Assimilate, Acclimate, or Even Show Up to Court (Levin guest)
That's 11 articles over those two months, boosting the 2021 total to 48 articles, which remains well off the pace of previous years.
Following up on its role as part of the promotional machine its parent, the Media Research Center, cranked upover the summer to tout Levin's new book, a Sept. 23 article by Rob Shimshock gushed that "Conservative author Mark Levin has sold one million copies of his July book "American Marxism," which analyzes how the media, Hollywood, corporations, and various other American institutions have become infested with central ingredients of Marxism." Neither CNS nor the MRC have publicly discussed the terms under which they agreed to so aggressively promote Levin's book.