In our last bimonthly summary of CNSNews.com's stenography for right-wing radio host Mark Levin, we noted that CNS stopped doing its Levin stenography for more than a month, apparently because of a lack of interns to perform the drudgery. A May 11 article by Craig Bannister touting how Levin would be taking part in "a virtual event paying tribute to the nation’s 2021 graduating class of high school seniors planning to enlist in the U.S. military" was CNS' first Levin reference since April 1. But it wasn't until the summer interns were fully on board in late May that the Levin stenography fully ramped up. Here's what was published for the May-June period:
- Levin: Biden ‘Doesn’t Give a Damn’ About Uncovering Origins of COVID-19
- Mark Levin's Message to Democrats: 'This Poison of Anti-Semitism Is Growing in Your Party'
- Levin Challenges 'Conga Line' of Media 'Stooges' to Present Evidence That COVID Came From Animals (originally misspelled in the article and headline as "congo line")
- Levin on Trump Probe: 'This Smells Like Joseph Stalin to Me'
- Levin: Why Won't DOJ Release Name of Officer Who Killed Ashli Babbitt?
- Levin: Biden Admin Branding Political Opponents as 'Potential Domestic Terrorists'
- Cotton: Biden's Crime Policy Is 'I Hope You Don't Get Shot' (Levin guest)
- Levin: CRT Is About Storytelling, Not Statistics
That's just eight stenography articles for both May and June, bringing the total to just 29 articles for the year -- well off the pace of previous years.
You'd think Levin would have more pull at the MRC to not have his pearls of wisdom left to the mercy of interns.