The last time we checked in, CNSNews.com was falling behind on its usual pace of uncritically promoting things said by right-wing radio host Mark Levin or by guests on his show. So how did CNS finish out the year in Levin promotion? Here are the Levin-touting articles CNS published in the final two months of 2020, which was heavy on pushing dubious election fraud conspiracy theories:
- Mark Levin: Media Peddling ‘Nonsense’ that Trump Never Had a Chance, Delayed Vote-Counting Is Normal
- Levin: Pa. Secretary of State Is Violating This Exact Clause of the Constitution
- Bozell to Levin: Survey Shows 4.6% of Democrats Would Not Have Voted for Joe Biden Had They Known Hunter Biden Story
- McEnany Slams Dem Secretaries of State for Mail-In Ballot Mishandling (Levin guest)
- Levin: 'The Quantity of Fraud Is Not the Test'
- Historian to Levin: Left More Interested in Changing Policy Procedure Than Policy Itself
- Levin on Thanksgiving: No Thanks to Media, America Is a ‘Special Country’ (republished article from 2018)
- ‘Subsidizing Our Own Demise': Levin and Prof Slam Public Funding of Leftist Universities
- Levin Breaks Down How PA Citizens Were 'Utterly Disenfranchised’
- Levin: Election Exposed 'Complete Collapse' of Courts as Check on State Officials
That's 10 articles over November and December, for a total of 86 articles in 2020. That number is well off the pace of previous years, when CNS published at least 96 articles annually:
- 2017: 105
- 2018: 135
- 2019: 96
Still, that pace is good for an article every 4.25 days at CNS -- coverage frequency people normally have to pay for (and we still don't know whether that's actually the case).