For unexplained reasons (but probably having something to do with the lack of a student intern), CNSNews.com published no Mark Levin stenography for just over a month, from Aug. 14 to Sept. 16. But with an election coming up (and a new fall intern in the building), CNS didn't want to ignore Levin's right-wing rants any longer. Let's look at the Levin stenography CNS published in September and October:
- Levin: Despite Highest Taxes and Toughest Regulations, California Is 'Burning' and 'Going Bankrupt'
- Levin: Biden Blaming Trump for Every Coronavirus Death ‘Demonstrates What a Loathsome Demagogue He Truly Is’
- Levin Slams DC Public Schools' 23% 8th Grade Reading Proficiency, Despite Shelling Out $30k Per Student
- Mark Levin: Democrats Are Telling Us They Want to Control Supreme Court, Destroy Senate and Electoral System
- Trump on Forest Fires: Dems 'Don't Want to Talk About Management' (Levin guest)
- Levin’s ‘Note to Chuck Schumer’: Here’s What We’ll Do if You Add SCOTUS Seats and States, Eliminate Filibuster
- Levin: 'It Feels Like 1860 All Over Again'
- Pompeo to Levin: 'Tide Has Turned' on Nations Recognizing China as a Threat
- Levin: Chris Wallace Knows Better than to Let Biden Get Away With These Four ‘Whoppers’
- Cruz: We Need Justices Loyal to the Constitution, Not Cocktail Parties (Levin guest)
- Levin to Bongino: NYT Writer Who Accused Us of Inciting Violence ‘Must Not Be Following News on Her Own Damn Newspaper’
- Levin Blasts Dems' Plan to 'Destroy' Medicare and Social Security
- Pence to Levin: Biden Never Condemned Cuomo for Returning COVID Patients to Nursing Homes
- Levin: Left Is Using ACB Appointment as Excuse to Pack Court
- Mark Levin to Dems: 'Keep Your Damn Hands Off' SCOTUS, Senate, Electoral College, Constitution
Despite the late start, that's 15 articles over the two-month period. That makes for a total of 76 articles in 2020, a little off the pace of the past three years, when it devoted at least 96 articles annually to Levin.
CNS also gave Levin space to whine on Oct. 5 that Facebook had restricted the visibility of"constitutional scholar, best selling author, and conservative talk-radio host" Levin over his promotion of fake news. Interestingly, the article by Lucy Collins doesn't explain exactly what the content was that got his page restricted. A couple days later, Craig Bannister followed up by repeating Levin's assertion that Facebook "backed down on censorship of his page."