With a little help from its summer interns, CNSNews.com cranked out the fawning stenography for its favorite right-wing radio host, Mark Levin, during July and August with a whopping 22 articles:
- Mark Levin: 'Let's Pin the Blame Exactly Where It Belongs'
- Mark Levin: Maybe We Should Use the Left’s Defunding Strategy
- Mark Levin: Ilhan Omar ‘Is What Happens’ With ‘Open Immigration System’
- Mark Levin: Republicans Should Subpoena the Tax Returns of Every Supreme Court Justice
- Mark Levin Revisits Joe Biden's Plagiarism Scandals
- Thomas Sowell: Claims of ‘Systemic Racism’ Have 'No Meaning,' Resemble Nazi Propaganda (Levin guest)
- Levin: ‘I Can Never Watch the NBA Again and I Can Never Watch the NFL Again’
- Mark Levin: Our Culture Makes Marxist Tyranny 'Cool'
- Mark Levin: We Can’t Rely on Mayors to Protect Us From Domestic Terrorists
- Levin: 60 Million Americans Got Swine Flu, Obama and Biden Stopped Testing (a highly misleading claim)
- Levin Touts Defund Movement to 'Punish,' 'Crush' Leftist Colleges
- Levin: Suburbs Are Not Going to Escape This Violence
- Levin: Lincoln Project Is 'John Wilkes Booth Project' to Character Assassinate Trump
- Levin and Guest Discuss Biden Plan That Could Rezone Suburbs Based On Race and Status
- Levin: 'Totalitarian' Squarespace Scrubs America's Frontline Doctors Website From the Internet
- Levin: Teachers Union Strikes Demonstrating Most Teachers Are Not Essential
- Mark Levin on Cities: People Are Getting Out or Getting Brutalized
- AG Bill Barr: 'The American People Are Being Told a Lie by the Media' (Levin guest)
- AG Barr: The Left Isn’t Interested in Compromise Because ‘Total Victory’ Is a ‘Substitute for Religion’ for Them (Levin guest)
- Levin: Democrats 'Use Senior Citizens Like They Use Minorities’
- Levin: Kamala Harris 'Will Do Anything for Power'
- Levin's Warning: A State That Can Mandate Masks Has Unlimited Power
That's a total of 61 articles through the first eight months of 2020, putting CNS back on pace of the previous three years, in which it devoted at least 96 articles to Levin annually.
It's ironic that the "news" division of the Media Research Center, which typically rages against purpoted "media bias," offers up such wildly biased coverage of a favored radio host.