Journalists are supposed to be able to get basic facts straight, such as names. That's apparently not a requirement for being a journalist at CNSNews.com. Susan Jones is such a biased reporter that she deliberately misspelled the name of the Democratic National Convention across numerous CNS stories.
It is standard Republican and conservative practice to use "Democrat" instead of "Democratic" when referring to the Democratic Party and Democratic politicians. The point is simply to be jerks by corrupting the name. Jones is a conservative partisan masquerading as a "journalist," as demonstratedby her flying in the face of facts by referring to the Democratic National Convention as the "Democrat National Convention" during her week of DNC-related coverage.
And not just in one story -- we counted 13 stories from Jones' DNC coverage in which she deliberately got the name wrong:
- "In her speech to the Democrat National Convention Monday night ..."
- "In this case, his Twitter tirade was directed at Michelle Obama, who spoke last but not least at the virtual Democrat National Convention..."
- "Bowser told the Democrat National Convention on Monday night..."
- "Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) addresses the Democrat National Convention."
- "In a videotaped segment played Tuesday night at the Democrat National Convention..."
- "Kennedy said, referring to the first night of the Democrat National Convention..."
- "Sure enough, on Tuesday night, in a videotaped message to the Democrat National Convention..."
- "Sen. Kamala Harris, now Joe Biden's running mate, addresses the Democrat National Convention."
- "Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) told the Democrat National Convention Wednesday night..."
- "Barack Obama warned in his speech to the Democrat National Convention..."
- "Biden told the Democrat National Convention:"
- "Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden said at the beginning of his speech to the Democrat National Convention Thursday night."
- "Vice President Mike Pence, appearing on "Fox & Friends" Friday morning, called it "remarkable" that Joe Biden didn't mention China or law and order in his speech to the Democrat National Convention."
If you get a name wrong across 13 articles, that's not a typo -- that's deliberately getting a name wrong. It's also maliciously incompetent reporting.
How does Jones still have a job despite demonstrating such deliberate incompetence? One has to wonder.