After a slow March and April when actual news and aggressive defense of Trump took center stage, CNSNews.com stepped up its fawning stenography of right-wing radio host Mark Levin, doing at least 18 aricles on him or his guests during May and June:
- Even With the 1993 Video and Corroboration, Media Are Still Ignoring Biden’s Accuser, Bozell Tells Mark Levin
- Levin: ‘What the Hell is this Judge Pulling?!?’ by Allowing Outside Input Before Ruling on DOJ Motion to Drop Flynn Case
- Mark Levin: Here’s What DOJ Must Do to Force Judge Sullivan to Grant Its Motion to Dismiss Flynn Case
- Levin: ‘Media Seem Confused About Their Own Reporting’ Implicating Obama’s WH in Surveillance of Flynn
- Levin: ‘There’s Lots of Phony Reporting,’ But Trump ‘Can Direct DOJ to Act’ if Governors Violate Religious Liberties
- Mark Levin: ‘Fascistic Nancy’ Pelosi’s Three Targets for Destruction
- Mark Levin: ‘Tiger Woods Issued a Superb Statement’ on George Floyd, Riots
- Grenell: 'No Possible Way' Anti-Trump Action in Obama Administration 'Wasn't Known in the White House' (Levin guest)
- Woodson to Levin: 'Institutional Racism' is a 'Ruse,' a 'Lie' to 'Deflect' Attention
- Shelby Steele: 'Blacks Have Never Been Less Oppressed Than They Are Today' (Levin guest)
- Mark Levin: Why Wasn't Pelosi Offended Over Confederate Statues During Last 30 years?
- Mark Levin: Dems Should ‘Abolish the Democrat Party’ if They Truly Want to ‘Purge All Vestiges of Slavery and Racism’
- Levin Posts Video Reminder of the Trials, Tribulations, and Dangers of Being ‘The Policeman’
- Levin: Supreme Court Damaged Rule of Law More Than Rioters This Week
- Levin: BLM’s ‘Marxist, Anarchist Movement…Is a Piece of the Base of the Democratic Party Now’
- Levin: ‘Time for Pelosi to Join Biden in a Padded Room’ after Speaker Suffers 2nd On-Camera Mental Lapse in Recent Weeks
- Lt. Col. West Slams BLM for Attacking Nuclear Family and Ignoring Fatherlessness (Levin guest)
- Lt. Col. West: 'No Difference' Between American Mobs and ISIS in Statue Toppling (Levin guest; neither West article disclosed that West is employed by CNS' parent, the Media Research Center)
That's a total of 39 articles through the first six months of 2020, which is still well off its usual pace over the past three years, during which CNS devoted at least 96 articles annually to Levin's alleged pearls of wisdom.
CNS also touted how "Gen. Michael Flynn’s attorney, Sidney Powell, appears to be following Constitutional Scholar and conservative pundit Mark Levin’s suggestion for how to deal with the judge who refused to grant the Justice Department’s motion to dismiss the case against her client" by filing a writ of mandamus after Levin appeared on Fox News to tell her to do exactly that.
CNS needs to step things up even more if it wants to better fulfill the cross-promotion deal the MRC and Levin appear to have going.