It seems that CNSNews.com was so busy playing defense for the Trump administration over the coronavirus pandemic that there wasn't much time to provide its usual fawning stenography of right-wing radio host Mark Levin. It found time to do only eight articles on Levin or his guests during March and April:
- Levin: From China to Cuba to California, “How Many More Examples of ‘Democratic Socialism’ Do We Need?”
- Mark Levin: Schumer Should Be Disbarred, Admonished by Senate, Investigated by Ethics and DOJ
- Mark Levin: How Democrats and ‘Their Dear Friends the Communist Chinese’ Would Handle the Coronavirus
- Levin Declares: 'Fiscal Conservatism Is Dead...Limited Constitutional Government Is Dead’
- Levin: ‘Where the Hell Was Chuck Schumer When This Virus Began Breaking Out?’ Here’s Where…
- Levin: ‘There’s a Lot of Real Stupidity in These Bills – Don’t Pass Another Bill; Open Up Parts of the Economy’
- Social Distancing Hindering ‘Herd Immunity’ That Would Cause Coronavirus to Die Out, Health Expert Tells Levin
- Levin: 'When I Think of Donald Trump, I Do Think of Lincoln and Reagan'
That's a total of 21 articles for the first four months of 2020, a little bit off CNS' usual pace, publishing at least 96 Levin articles annually the past three years. CNS will have to step it up to demonstrate the one-sided and un-fact-checked love Levin has come to expect (per a possible cross-promotoin deal) from his favorite "news" outlet.