We've documented CNSNews.com's obsession with right-wing radio host Mark Levin (or his guests or guest hosts) and treating pretty much everything he says or does as wisdom from on high that cannot be disputed (and not at all because Brent Bozell, whose Media Research Center runs CNS, is a close buddy of Levin). That fealty has continued as usual over the past two months. Here's the breakdown:
- Mark Levin: Does What’s Happening in Venezuela Really Surprise Anybody?
- Mark Levin: News Going After Barr’s 4-Page Summary ‘Utterly Illogical,’ ‘Destroying Itself’
- Mark Levin: What Are Dems Going to Hold AG Barr in Contempt for – for Following the Law?
- Mark Levin: SCOTUS Justice Brett Kavanaugh ‘Isn’t That Solid,’ ‘Was Never a Scalia’
- Mark Levin: Free Trade with China Is Ultimately Destructive to American Society
- Donald Trump, Jr. with Mark Levin on Green New Deal: ‘It’s Insanity,’ ‘Outright Stupidity’
- Mark Levin: Media Calling Out Trump for Going After Them Are ‘Illiterate When It Comes to History’
- Mark Levin: Only a Matter of Time Before New Book ‘Unfreedom of the Press’ Came Under Attack
- Mark Levin on ‘Hannity’: Mass Media ‘Don’t Represent a Free Press; They Represent the Democrat Party’
- Mark Levin: Many Don’t Know Battle of Midway, and When We Lose Our History, We’ll Lose Our Country
- Mark Levin on Opposition to Hyde Amendment: ‘They Say a Mother Has a Choice,’ But Taxpayers ‘Don’t’
- Mark Levin: Smaller States Are Destroying Power, Vote of Their State by Supporting Nat’l Popular Vote
- Mark Levin Reacts to Bernie Sanders: Answer to Wealth Inequality Is Less Government, More Liberty
- Mark Levin Warns: If We Do Nothing on Iran – N. Korea, China, and Russia Are Watching
- Mark Levin with Ben Shapiro: Gov’t Ought Not Protect Social Media; Let Free Market Take Its Course
- Mark Levin: Getting Rid of Detention Centers, I.C.E. 'Is the Insanity of the Radical Left'
- Rich Zeoli on ‘The Mark Levin Show’: ‘Another John Roberts Sellout’ in SCOTUS Citizenship Case
That's 17 items in May and June. Add that to the total from the first four months of 2019, and that's a total of 60 items for the year so far.That's slightly off the 2018 pace, which saw CNS publish more than 135 Levin-stenography items.
Additionally, a article touted how President Trump tweeted "a video clip from Levin’s Sunday episode of “Life, Liberty and Levin” on Fox News Channel" attacking the Mueller report in which "the two constitutional scholars agree that the special counsel’s report is merely 'a bunch of crap.'" You know they're real "constitutional scholars" when they use scholarly terms like "a bunch of crap."