We've documented how CNSNews.com reporter Melanie Arter devoted a whopping 26 articles in September and October to whatever White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders had to say. Well, it's time for another count.
In November and December, Arter added another 10 articles to that total:
- WH: Media ‘Stoking Political Racism’
- White House Says It Hasn’t Ruled Out Putting Uzbekistan on Travel Ban List
- White House: NYC Terror Suspect Would Be Considered an Enemy Combatant
- WH: 'Hillary Clinton Probably Should Have Dealt With … Her Own Issues Before Addressing This President’
- WH: 'What Most People Find Offensive Is Senator Warren Lying About Her Heritage'
- WH: No Subpoenas Issued for Trump’s Financial Records
- WH: Trump Thinks ‘It’s a Good Thing’ for Women to Feel Comfortable Coming Forward, 'Generally Speaking’
- WH: ‘Big Difference Between Making Honest Mistakes and Purposefully Misleading’ Americans
- WH Defends Gillibrand Tweet: ‘He’s Used Similar Terminology Many Times’ Talking About Men and Women
- WH: ‘91 Percent of the Coverage That Comes Out of the Media Is Negative’
The lower count can be blamed on more holidays during the month, plus the fact that Arter as been off work since Dec. 15 -- menaing that the total is actually for just a month and a half.
It also means a stenographical story from Arter every three days or so. Which is not really journalism at all.