CNSNews.com has made its journalistic stand clear: It will be a lapdog and stenographer for Donald Trump and his administration. Here's the latest examples of CNS' stenography for Trump and his supporters and spokespeople, where its reporters uncritically transcribe what they say and call it "news" or present their view as the only reasonable one:
- Trump Adviser: 'Preposterous' for Media to Keep Asking Trump to Repeat His Denunciation of Racists
- Trump Announces His 'Total' Departure From 'My Great Business'; 'Presidency...Far More Important'
- Trump Suggests 'Loss of Citizenship or Year in Jail' for Burning American Flag
- Kellyanne Conway: ‘I’m Just Astonished How Jill Stein Is Now the Favorite Flavor of Left’
- Pence: Obama Can Reach Out to Cuban Dictator, But Trump Can't Take Call From Taiwan's Leader?
- Pence: Trump 'Absolutely Committed' to 'Bringing Real Renewal to Urban America'
- Trump Tweets: 'Cancel Order' for New Air Force One
- Trump Adviser Hoekstra: 'We've Had a Failed Policy for Eight Years with China'
- Trump: ‘My Administration Will Follow 2 Simple Rules: Buy American and Hire American’
- Trump Says He's 'Very Close' to Naming His Secretary of State
CNS' Trump boosterism isn't limited to stenography. Barbara Hollingsworth managed to find the "Democrat Leader of Alabama Senate" who will vouch for attorney general nominee Jeff Sessions' lack of racism and conducted a lengthy interview with him.
So, yes, CNS is totally on the Trump bandwagon -- a position that works if CNS wants to portray itself as the inverted-pyramid division of a right-wing activist organization it actually is, but not as the independent journalisitic organization it wants people to think it is.