Michael Morris is CNSNews.com's assistant editor for commentary. He's also the website's chief Mark Levin fanboy. Over the ast couple weeks, he cranked no fewer than five CNS blog posts transcribing the right-wing ranter's latest alleged pearls of wisdom:
- Levin: McConnell Completely Contradicts Himself on Repealing Obamacare
- Levin Rips James Baker for Trashing Netanyahu and Israel
- Mark Levin’s Thoughts on Peter Wehner: ‘Clueless’
- Levin: ‘Republican Leadership Just Handed Power of the Purse Back to the President'
- Mark Levin Fires Back at Peter Wehner’s Attack on Reagan’s Pro-Life Record
Needless to say, none of Morris' transcriptions disclose the fact that Levin has a business relationship with CNS' parent, the Media Research Center -- a relationship the MRC seems to have repaid by giving him its William F. Buckley Jr. Award for Media Excellence.
Morris claims to have a law degree, so you'd think he'd be sensitive to issues like conflict of interest. Apparently not -- which may be why he's working as an assistant editor for a right-wing website instead of as a lawyer.