You'd think that Terry Jeffrey, as editor in chief of a "news" organization like CNSNews.com, has better things to do than drilling down into Gallup polls for find the worst news he can about Obama.
Well, apparently not. Here is a list of Gallup poll-related articles Jeffrey has penned since Aug. 1:
- Gallup: Paul, Bachmann, Perry, Romney All Within Margin of Error in Match With Obama
- Record-High 71 Percent Disapprove of How Obama's Handling Deficit, Says Gallup
- Obama's Approval Has Dropped 36 Points Among Hispanics, Says Gallup
- Gallup: Only 29 Percent Approve of How Obama's Handling Creating Jobs
- Bus Tour Bust: Obama's Approval Plummets Back Into 30s, Says Gallup
- Obama's Approval Hits All-Time Lows With Women, Blacks and Democrats, Says Gallup
- Gallup: D.C. Is Only Place in U.S. Where People Say Economy Is Getting Better
- Gallup: Disapproval of Obama Ties All-Time High
- Tea Party Movement as Large as Nation's Entire Liberal Population, Say Gallup Polls
- Obama's Approval Hits All-Time Low Among Poor, Says Gallup
- Gallup: Massive Majority of Republicans Across Country Disapprove Debt Deal
- Gallup: Liberals Remain Small Minority in America--Outnumbered Nearly 2-to-1 by Conservatives
- Gallup: Obama's Approval Hits All-Time Lows With Independents, Moderates and Conservative Democrats
Jeffrey has to do this himself? He can't use some of that $11 million the MRC has squirreled away to hire an intern to add bias to Gallup press releases?
UPDATE: Jeffrey wason't done for today. he's added "Gallup: Disapproval of Obama Climbed to New High Last Week."