Topic: Accuracy in Media
On June 25, Accuracy in Media published a wild anti-Obama screed by someone named Jonah Knox, which sneered at the "Obama and his ruling liberal elite," wholeheartedly endorsed Gen. Stanley McChrystal's attacks on Obama, and oddly complained that "the Right cannot identify that there is a war, doesn’t realize that there are no rules of engagement, and cannot even identify who the domestic enemy is."
But most of the writer's venom was directed at Obama, in the form of "things that we once did not do (and which still break the law or rules) but which the liberals have normalized through unilaterally and unapologetically doing." On his list:
- It is now acceptable to appoint a homosexual advocate as a “safe schools czar” and boast of it. Those who condemn such perverts and their advocates are deemed “hateful” and of “leading a vicious smear campaign.” Telling the truth is now a smear.
- It is acceptable for the president to try to force the troops, involved in two wars, to accept open homosexuals in the ranks so that a political special interest group can be appeased.
- It is now acceptable to have a U.S. President who is personal friends with a communist terrorist.
- It is now acceptable to have a U.S. President who goes around the world “apologizing” for America and debasing it.
- It is now acceptable for elected officials such as Senator Harry Reid to disparage our troops and give comfort to the enemy.
- It is now acceptable to beat an old woman on live TV and “protest” against laws attempting to preserve the last vestiges of morality (see the homosexual reaction to the Proposition 8 measure in California).
- It is now acceptable to attack a beauty pageant contestant with the most vulgar of language because she did not completely embrace the sodomite agenda.
It's not until the very end of the column that we learn the real truth about the writer:
Jonah Knox is the pseudonym for a noncommissioned officer and analyst in the United States Army Reserves.
That's right -- the writer won't put his real name on his attack and stand by his words.
What a coward. Real men stand by their words in public.
AIM, of course, is enabling this coward, which makes Cliff Kincaid and company cowardly too.