CNSNews.com has descended into full Obama attack mode. Today's slate of articles demonstrate CNS' heavy bias by touting Republican criticism and providing no opportunity for anyone to respond to it:
- "Republicans Doubt Obama Job Estimates on Stimulus Bill," Fred Lucas -- no opportunity is provided for Democrats to respond.
- "McCain on Stimulus: Having No Bill Would Be Better Than Having This Bill," Matt Cover -- No rebuttal to McCain is provided.
- "Stimulus Bill Would Discriminate Against Religious Activity on Campus, Conservative Groups Say," Edwin Mora -- no opportunity is provided for Democrats to respond.
- "Obama’s Choice for Deputy AG is ‘Pro-Obscenity,’ ‘Pro-Abortion’ and ‘Pro-Homosexual,’ Conservatives Say," Pete Winn -- no alternative viewpoint is presented.
- "Geithner’s Tax Problems a ‘Stain’ He Can’t Wash Off, Senator Says," Josiah Ryan -- no opportunity is provided for Democrats to respond.
By contrast, the one story that begins with a Democratic claim -- "Pelosi: ‘I Can’t Think in Terms of Stimulus Failing in Senate’" by Ryan -- permits a Republican congressman and a spokesman for the conservative Heritage Foundation to respond to the claim.
So much for CNS' declared mission of "fairly present[ing] all legitimate sides of a story."