At the end of yet another attack piece on Ohio Democratic gubernatorial candidate -- in which he uses the term "lesbian, bi-sexual, gay, and transgender" 10 times, which must be some kind of record -- WorldNetDaily's Jerome Corsi writes: "Mr. Strickland, the voters in Ohio demand a straight and honest answer in the last two weeks of the gubernatorial campaign."
What a coincidence -- we want some answers to the following from Mr. Corsi:
- How much is Corsi coordinating with his co-author, Strickland opponent Ken Blackwell, in writing his series of anti-Strickland columns?
- Is Corsi on the payroll of the Blackwell campaign?
- How much did Blackwell pay him to co-author his book?
- Is Corsi writing these attacks on Strickland as part of his book deal?
- Why did it take Corsi five days after his first anti-Strickland column to disclose his connection with Strickland's opponent?
Straight and honest answers would suffice, sir.
UPDATE: Plunderbund points out the dishonesty and dissembling in Corsi's column.
UPDATE 2: Welcome, WorldNetDaily readers. You can find my response to Corsi's column here. Feel free to browse around the site and learn more about WND.