As we've documented, CNSNews.com is essentially the unpaid (or are they?) public-relations agents for right-wing radio host Mark Levin, treating everything he says as unchalleged truth. Its 2019 pace of Levin promotion over the past two months surprisingly slowed a bit, particularly in October. Let's review, shall we?
- Mark Levin Warns: ‘Everybody’s Going to Get Ripped Off’ If Dems Employ Federal Wealth Tax
- Mark Levin: Media Are Hysterically and Desperately Pushing Climate Change Ideology
- Mark Levin: CAFE Standards Are ‘Mass Killers;’ Yet Congress Is Focusing on Gun Control
- Mark Levin Warns: If Something Serious Isn’t Done, Iran Will Take This Attack as a First Step
- Mark Levin to ‘Clown’ Rep. Tulsi Gabbard: ‘Your Propaganda on Behalf of Syria & Iran Is Disgraceful’
- Mark Levin Disagrees with Nancy Pelosi: If Sitting President Is Indicted, We the People Suffer
- Mark Levin: Today’s Hearing on Trump-Ukraine Is Another Spectacle, Another Drama for the Media
- Levin Agrees with Trump: ‘Yes, Romney Is a Pompous Ass’
- Levin: ‘Serial Murderers Get More Due Process Than Democrats Want to Give the President’
- Levin: Trump Impeachment is an ‘Abomination,’ ‘No Comparison in American History’
With the unexplained October slowdown -- typically, CNS runs 8 to 10 Levin items a month -- that's just 10 items over the past two months. Still, that makes a total of 91 so far in 2019, and it's still likely the total will go past 100 for at least the third year in a row.