How many times did CNSNews.com do stenography for its favorite sources in November? Let's find out!
Judicial Watch: 1
Franklin Graham: 1
Mark Levin: 13
- Mark Levin: ‘Show Me the Evidence’ Birthright Citizenship Was Enshrined in 14th Amendment
- Mark Levin: ‘No Civil Society Can Survive Open Borders’
- Mark Levin: If Media Have Integrity Left ‘They Will Condemn Acosta’
- Levin: CNN Suit Vs. WH ‘Ridiculous;’ ‘Acosta Does Not Have Constitutional Right to Disrupt Press Conference’
- Mark Levin: ‘Without Assimilation, People Coming to This Country Have No Connection’ to It
- Mark Levin: ‘CNN and Jim Acosta Are Not Protecting Freedom of the Press; They’re Protecting Themselves’
- Mark Levin Rejects Amazon’s HQ Deal with Virginia: ‘This Is Crony Capitalism’
- Mark Levin: No TV, Public Transcript or Radio Audio of What Took Place in Court That Ruled in Favor of Jim Acosta
- Mark Levin Challenges Justice Sotomayor: ‘She Was Dead Wrong’ in Travel Ban Case Dissent
- Levin on Thanksgiving: No Thanks to Media, America Is a ‘Special Country’
- Mark Levin on Climate Report: ‘Years from Now, Real Scientists’ Will Look Back on This as ‘Our Flat Earth Time’
- Mark Levin: If Trump Doesn’t Run for Re-Election, ‘He Should Fire Mueller,’ ‘Pardon Everybody Involved’
- Mark Levin: ‘The Media Are Cheering for Mueller; They Want the President Destroyed’
White House press secretary, by Melanie Arter: none, largely due to the fact that the White House held only one press briefing in November.
- Judicial Watch: 46
- Franklin Graham: 29
- Mark Levin: 129
- WH press secretary: 82
Another good month for Levin! He must be paying the MRC well for all this "free" coverage.