There was one clear winner of CNSNews.com's propaganda efforts in July. See if you can spot it as we review CNS' stenography efforts on behalf of its favorite sources.
Judiclal Watch: 2
- Judicial Watch Sues DOJ for Records Related to FBI Raid on Michael Cohen
- Judicial Watch: ‘Trump-Russia Investigation Infected by Hyper-Political Bias Against Pres. Trump’
- Levin: If Convention of the States Doesn’t Happen, Your Children Won’t Recognize America in 50 Years
- Levin: Difficult to Understand Why SCOTUS Regarded as Most Moral, Just Branch of Gov’t
- Mark Levin: Our Founding Fathers Reject the Philosophy that Undergirds Progressivism
- Levin: Never Seen a Campaign ‘as Aggressive, as Nasty, as Ruthless, and as Dishonest’ as Kavanaugh’s
- Levin: ‘You Have to Assume that Kavanaugh Would Have Voted with Roberts’ on Obamacare
- Dan Bongino: Liberals 'Quietly Know They're Not Right' on Abortion (Levin "special guest host")
- Levin: Trump Is ‘Not Only Strengthening NATO, He’s Expanding NATO’
- Levin: Media’s Overreaction to Trump’s Comments in Helsinki ‘Is Sick Stuff,’ ‘Absolutely Nuts’
- Levin: We Have Some 'Psychopaths' in the Liberal Media Attacking Trump
- Prof. Kengor on Levin: Trump’s Helsinki Comments Don’t Compare to ‘Horrific Statements’ FDR Made About Stalin
- Levin: ‘Only Two Presidents in Modern Times’ Have Effectively Addressed Administrative State – Reagan and Trump
- Steele About NFL Protest on Levin: ‘Old-Fashioned Method of Protest Is Obsolete’
- Huckabee on Trump Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital: Haven’t Seen That Kind of Commitment Since Reagan (guest on Levin's Fox News show)
- Levin: Proposed Trump Deal on Trade, Tariffs with EU 'Is Good, If It's True'
- Levin: Left, Media Throw Around Freedom of Press–Don’t Believe in Other Parts of 1st Amendment
- Levin: Purpose of Free Press Is to Strengthen Principles of Constitutional Republic – Not What Press Does Today
- Levin: Sessions ‘Is Doing a Grave Injustice’ to Nation by Sitting Silently on Constitutional Issues
Franklin Graham: 3
- Rev. Graham: 'Let's Pray' That Trump Will Pick SCOTUS Nominee 'Who Fears God'
- Rev. Franklin Graham Fights Back: ‘Pray for 45’
- Rev. Graham: Jimmy Carter is 'Absolutely Wrong,' Jesus Would Not 'Approve Gay Marriage'
White House press secretary, by Melanie Arter:7
- WH: Trump Won’t Talk to Judges About Specific Cases
- WH: Trump Could Announce Supreme Court Pick Before Monday
- WH on Order to Reunite Illegal Families: ‘Injunctions Make It More Difficult’
- WH Clarifies: Trump Wasn’t Saying Russia Is Not Still Targeting the US
- WH: Trump’s ‘All a Big Hoax’ Tweet Referring to ‘Collusion Component’ of Russia Investigation
- WH: Trump Has ‘Begun the Mechanism’ for Removing Security Clearances from ‘Certain Individuals’
- WH Spokesman on Barring CNN Reporter from Event: ‘It’s About Process, Procedure, and Protocol’
Our year-to-date tally so far:
- Judicial Watch: 39
- Mark Levin: 75
- Franklin Graham: 20
- WH press secretary: 74
It was a hot month for Levin, who has pushed ahead of Arter's White House stenography for the year.