Another month, another tally of the stenography work CNSNews.com did for its favorite sources. Here's the tally for June.
Judicial Watch: 7
- Judicial Watch Sues to Expose Potential DOJ FISA Warrant Abuses and Stonewalling
- Judicial Watch: ‘IG Report Has Destroyed the Credibility’ of DOJ, FBI
- Judicial Watch: DOJ, FBI ‘Were Bending Over Backwards to Protect Hillary Clinton’
- Judicial Watch: Maybe Comey’s Personal Email Account Should Have Been Searched
- Judicial Watch: Mueller Investigation is 'Irredeemably Tainted and Compromised'
- Judicial Watch: Maxine Waters ‘Seems to Be in Violation of House Rule;’ Ethics Complaint Filed
- Judicial Watch: Mueller Should Testify Since Wray, Rosenstein ‘Oblivious to Concerns Americans Have’
Mark Levin: 13
- Levin: Mueller 'Can't Undermine the President's Authority' Over Prosecutions - 'Even in This Case'
- Levin: Progressivism and Constitutionalism Can’t Function Together – ‘They’re Oil and Water’
- Levin: Iran Deal Was ‘So Corrupt’ We’re Still Learning About It
- Mark Levin: N. Korea 'Will Be Different' Than Iran Deal
- Levin: ‘Media Are Condemned’ in IG Report
- Levin: US Attorney for DC Should Investigate FBI
- Levin: Suddenly Dems Care About Children; 'Not When It Comes to Abortion'
- Bolton on Levin: US Withdrew from UN Human Rights Council to Protect American Sovereignty
- Levin Unloads on Immigration: Dems, Media Propagandists, RINOs ‘Incentivizing Lawlessness, Chaos’
- Levin: ‘No Country Can Survive with Open Borders’
- Levin on SCOTUS Rulings: ‘If the Left Had Their Way, People of Faith … Would Have Almost No Rights’
- Mark Levin: Progressives ‘Want to Use the Supreme Court to Change Our Constitution’
- Levin on SCOTUS: 'If Never-Trumpers Had Their Way, Hillary Clinton Would Be' Picking Court Nominees
Franklin Graham: 3
- Rev. Graham: San Diego Ed. Dept Seeks to 'Lure' Kids Into Sexual 'Promiscuity'
- Rev. Graham Slams 'Socialist-Thinking' Bill Maher For Wanting a Recession
- Rev. Graham: Are We in the Last Days? 'I Think God is Describing Our Generation'
White House press secretary, by Melanie Arter: 7
- WH: Trump ‘Looking at’ Pardoning Great-Grandmother Serving Life for Non-Violent Drug Offense
- WH: ‘Strong Relations’ with Canada, Mexico, EU Will Continue Despite Tariffs
- WH Accuses Philadelphia Eagles of Pulling a ‘Political Stunt’
- WH Press Secretary to CNN’s Jim Acosta: ‘I Know It’s Hard for You to Understand Even Short Sentences’
- WH Press Secretary: We Should Be Able to Disagree Freely, Without Fear of Harm
- WH: 500 Illegal Minors Reunited with Their Families
- WH: Reports That Trump Plans to Replace Chief of Staff ‘Fake News’
Our year-to-date tally so far:
- Judicial Watch: 37
- Mark Levin: 56
- Franklin Graham: 17
- WH press secretary: 67