Another month, another tally of the stenography work CNSNews.com did for its favorite sources. Here's the tally for May.
Judicial Watch: 5
- Judicial Watch: New Emails Show Clinton's 'Utter Contempt’ For The Law -- Where is Jeff Sessions' DOJ?
- Judicial Watch: Mueller Is Doing All He Can To Destroy Trump 2020
- Judicial Watch: Emails Show FBI Advised Comey to Consult With Mueller Before Senate Testimony
- Judicial Watch's Tom Fitton: IG reports Are 'Both Coverups and Exposés at the Same Time'
- Judicial Watch: Yates Would Have Signed Off on The ‘Targeting of Donald Trump’
Mark Levin: 10
- Levin: Obama ‘Didn’t Just Appease,’ But ‘Affirmatively Assisted’ Iran’s Nuke Program
- Mark Levin: ‘Mueller Cannot Be a Power Unto Himself’
- Andy McCarthy with Levin: Mueller Should Not Be Permitted to Subpoena Trump, Nor Even Ask for Interview
- Levin: ‘It’s Inevitable That There’s Going to Be a War Here’
- Levin: ‘American Crap Media’ Are ‘Disgusting,’ ‘Propagandists for Hamas’
- Levin: NY Times Reveals ‘Secret Cabal of FBI Agents’ ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ Against Trump
- Law Profs: Mueller's Appointment Unconstitutional; Senate Should Have Confirmed
- Law Prof.: Fire Rosenstein for ‘Most Gross Abuse of Power’ in DOJ History
- Levin: Obama ‘Did More in Modern American History’ to Abuse Media, Yet Is Celebrated by Media
- Levin: ‘What’s Going on with Marco Rubio?’
There was also an article touting how how the son of former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice "says listening to The Mark Levin show shaped his conservative political views."
Franklin Graham: 3
- Rev. Graham on Iran: Trump 'Isn't Afraid to Lead'
- Rev. Graham Slams Episcopal Church on 'Marriage' Change: 'Caving to the Gay Agenda'
- Rev. Graham on Ireland Vote: Making Abortion Legal, Like Slavery Was, 'Doesn't Make It Right'
White House press secretary by Melanie Arter:
- WH Cites Progress in 30-Day Tariff Negotiation Extension with EU, Canada, Mexico
- White House ‘Can’t Confirm’ Whether 3 Americans Will Be Released from North Korean Custody
- WH: WashPost Report on First Lady ‘Outrageous and Ridiculous’
- WH: ‘We’re Very Committed to a Free Press’
- White House Condemns Iran’s Attack on Israel, Says Israel Has to the ‘Right to Act in Self-Defense’
- WH Spokesman: Pastor Jeffress’ Comments ‘Aren’t Remarks That the President Agrees With'
- WH: Trump Prepared and Ready to Meet with North Korea
- WH: No One Is Defending Roseanne’s Comments; Trump Was Pointing Out Media Bias
Our year-to-date tally so far:
- Judicial Watch: 30
- Levin: 43
- Graham: 14
- WH press secretary: 60
Yep, stenography is still easier than reporting.