It's time for our monthly tally of the articles CNSNews.com performed stenography for its favorite sources, covering the month of February.
Judical Watch: 6
- Judicial Watch: 'The FBI is Threatening the President of the United States'
- Judicial Watch: Intel Memo Strikes 'Devastating Blow' to 'Mueller Investigation'
- Judicial Watch Sues DOJ: Public Has Right to See How Obama Admin. 'Justified Spying on Trump Team'
- Judicial Watch: 'Obama Was Given' Trump-Russia Dossier--'Why Hasn't He Been Questioned?'
- Judicial Watch Sues State Dep't For Samantha Power's Unmasking Documents
- Judicial Watch: 'The FBI Needs to be Shut Down,' Transferred to U.S. Marshals Service
Mark Levin: 8
- Levin: Trump’s SOTU Speech Was ‘Absolutely Outstanding,’ ‘Reaganesque’
- Levin on FISA Memo: Dems, Media Are Protecting Barack Obama
- Mark Levin: What Did Obama Know?
- Levin: You Cannot Vote for This Budget and Call Yourself a Fiscal Conservative
- Mark Levin Blasts 'Cowardly' Republicans on Budget: ‘Is Conservatism Dead?’
- Levin: How About Standing for Life – In the Womb and Outside the Womb
- Levin on Media Gun Control Narrative: Press Would Be ‘Furious’ If 1st Amendment Were Treated This Way
- Levin to Trump on Gun Control Debate: ‘Mr. President, This Isn’t About the NRA’
Franklin Graham: 2
- Rev. Graham: 'The War We've Been in Since 9/11 Has Been With Islam ... That's Just a Fact'
- Rev. Graham: Trump 'Defends the Christian Faith,' Past Presidents 'Scolded Christians'
White House press secretary, by Melanie Arter: 13
- WH: Who's Lazy? Democrats Who Don’t Show Up to Deal on DACA
- WH: Spending Deal Achieves ‘Our Top Priority’ of ‘Much-Needed’ National Defense Funding Increase
- WH: Budget to Be Released Monday Will ‘Move Us Toward a Path of Restoring Fiscal Responsibility’
- WH: Omarosa Was Fired 3 Times from ‘The Apprentice’ and a 4th Time by the White House
- WH: Trump Supports Domestic Violence Victims and ‘Due Process’
- WH: ‘If Anyone Is Publishing or Putting Out Classified Information, It’s Members of the Press, Not the White House’
- WH Gives Examples of Sanctuary Cities Releasing Criminal Aliens Who Later Commit More Crimes
- WH: McCain's Proposal Would Increase Illegal Immigration, Give Pathway to Citizenship to Convicted Felons
- WH: Trump Supports Efforts to Improve the Federal Background Check System
- WH: Trump Ordered DOJ, ATF to Review Regulation of Bump Stocks
- WH: Trump Is Saying He Would Have Taken ‘Courageous Action’ by Running Into Florida School During Shooting
- WH: ‘Senate Has Confirmed the Fewest Nominees’ Compared to Four Previous Administrations
- WH: Administration Looking at ‘Every Possible Action’ We Can Take to Prevent School Shootings
Plus Arter's fluffy story on White House communications director Hope Hicks' resignation that reads like Hicks wrote it herself on her way out the door.
Our year-to-date tally so far:
- Judicial Watch: 15
- Mark Levin: 17
- Franklin Graham and Anne Graham Lotz: 8
- WH Press Secretary: 27
That's just the first two months of the year.