We've previously noted the Media Research Center's huffiness when it's pointed out how its bretheren in the right-wing media ahve launched a full-scale attack on Robert Mueller's investigation into collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign as well as related issues. One likely reason it was huffy was that the MRC's "news" division, CNSNews.com -- like the good pro-Trump stenographers they are -- was a part of the right-wing attack on Mueller.
Here are some of the articles CNS published over the past couple months attacking the investigation, the FBI and related issues such as the notorious Trump dossier:
- Rep. Gaetz: 'We Are at Risk of a Coup d'Etat in This Country' Unless Mueller Resigns or is Fired
- Judicial Watch Sues ODNI to Release Report on Russia's Meddling in Foreign Elections
- Rep. Gowdy Still Confident in Mueller Probe, But Wants to See FBI Agent's Allegedly Biased Texts
- Goodlatte Raises ‘Questions Regarding the FBI’s Impartiality’; Wants Documents on FISA Warrants, Trump Dossier
- Rep. Gaetz to FBI Director: 'Did the FBI Pay for a Dossier on the President?'
- Wray: Questions of Political Motivation in FBI Rest With Independent IG
- FBI Director Won't Tell Congress If 'Dossier' Formed Basis of Trump-Russia Investigation
- FBI's Strzok: 'Trump is a f***ing idiot'; Trump supporters 'real scary'
- Speculation Swirls in D.C.: 'Do You Think the President Is Going to Fire Mueller?'
- Rep. Gaetz Demands Answers From Deputy AG Rosenstein on Bias at FBI
- Judicial Watch: DOJ, Mueller 'Wanted to Hide the Truth' on How Agent Strzok's Biases Have Compromised Clinton and Collusion Cases
- Bannon in September: 'Russian Collusion Is a Farce'
That's what being a Trump stenographer will do to a news organization's coverage: making observers put "news" in scare quotes.