We already know CNSNews.com is the unofficial stenographer for the Trump administration. But CNS serves also serves as the (apparently) semi-official stenographer for right-wing radio host Mark Levin.
CNS' parent, the Media Reseach Center, has long been in a business relationship with Levin regarding mutual promotion, which is still in force as far as we know. That would certainly explain the frequency at which CNS simply transcribes something Levin said on his radio show.
Indeed, so far in the month of August alone, CNS has a whopping 16 articles of Levin stenography:
- Levin Mocks Sanders on Single Payer: ‘Cut the Crap … This Is about Us’
- Levin on ‘The Washington Compost’: 'What Are They If They’re Not Fake News?'
- Levin: Purpose of Immigration Is to Benefit American Citizenry – Not the Alien Foreigner
- Levin: Is It Still America?
- Levin: ‘Greatest Participant in Undermining Our National Security Are the Media’
- Levin on Immigration: If You Have Any Common Sense Whatsoever, You Must Be a Racist
- Levin: ‘We May Be on the Brink of War’
- Levin on N. Korea Nuking Up: Past Admins. ‘Pretended’ to Solve the Problem, Were 'Utterly Irresponsible’
- Levin: Despite What Media Say, Klan, Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists Do Not Represent America
- Levin Makes ‘The Case Against Mitch McConnell and the Case for America’
- Levin Warns: If We Start Tearing Down Statues of Founders, ‘This Country Will Be Divided’
- Levin Advises Audience to 'Turn Off the News': 'The Propaganda Is Endless'
- Levin: Should We Burn Bill of Rights Given Who Some of Their Authors Were?
- Levin: If Exposing Media Is Only Thing Trump Does, He Will Have Been a Successful President
- Levin on ‘Big Lie’ in DC: If Debt Ceiling Is Not Raised, US Will Not Default
- Levin: The Media Contribute to Tyranny in This Country
In addition, there was a CNS post transcribing a Levin guest host, Ben Shapiro.
No radio host is that newsworthy -- that's more than one stenography session every two days. That frequency tells us the CNS standard on Levin is not newsworthiness at all but, rather, keeping up its end of a business deal. If true, that makes these "articles" advertising, not "news," and they should be identified as such.