- Krauthammer Smacks Down Shields on Ryan Plan: 'Your Guys Haven’t Introduced a Budget at All'
- Charles Krauthammer Schools Nina Totenberg on Romney Not Denouncing Limbaugh
- Zuckerman Smacks Down Clift: 'That's Nonsense to Say Israelis Don't Think Through Consequences of War'
- National Review's Salam Schools Klein, Vanden Heuvel and Zakaria on Tea Party and Taxes
- Gingrich Schools Stephanopoulos: 'I'll Be Glad to Swap History Credentials With You'
- Geist Schools Brzezinski on Koran Riots: 'Americans Wouldn’t Go in the Streets and Start Killing People'
- S.E. Cupp Smacks Down Margaret Carlson for Calling Santorum a Zealot
- Chris Christie Smacks Down WaPo's Capehart: 'I’m Not Going to be Cross-Examined By You'
And his cliches are spreading among his fellow NewsBusters. Tim Graham headlined a March 24 article, "The Danish Jon Stewart Schools Obama on Using the Same 'Punch' Lines with Every Ally."