Topic: Media Research Center
The Media Research Center loves to moralize about the incivility and vulgar language of liberals and the "liberal media":
- Noel Sheppard declared that making jokes about Chris Christie's weight to be "juvenile,"huffing, "I hope the heads of these organizations are proud of the way their respective members behaved."
- Sheppard also ranted about "all the vulgarity at liberal websites," specifically citing a blogger who called him a "Poor little f****r."
- Mark Finkelstein complained that Cenk Uygur "used a variation of the f-word in fulminating about Paul Ryan's response to the SOTU."
- Erin Brown lamented that 'the 'F' word is going mainstream," and called those who use it in music "attention-seekers."
- Brent Bozell declared that alleged increased use of the F-word on broadcast TV is part of a " profanity virus," and that those who defend its use by claiming it's not being used in a sexual connotation are embracing a "legalistic definition of profanity (and common sense)."
But it appears the MRC has no problem dropping an F-bomb when it suits their purposes -- like insulting a liberal.
The other day, Andrew Breitbart gave a speech at a tea party convention in which he called actress Janeane Garofalo "Hollywood's sympathy fuck." Guess who's hosting it, completely uncensored and without condemnation of Breitbart for his vulgarity?
Indeed, the Breitbart TV website has embedded the MRCtv version of the video, as indicated by the logo in the upper left corner.
Apparently, Bozell and his crew simply pretend to be prudish when discussing the vulgarity of liberals, but when it comes to attacking liberals, there are no depths too low to sink -- the smear and dennigration is all that counts.
What a bunch of hypocrites.
UPDATE: In that same speech, Breitbart also called Nancy Pelosi a "bitch." Guess who has the video?